Foundations of Wellbeing is a Workplace Wellness program. It consists of two group sessions:
1) Evidence-Based Stress Management
When stress is not addressed, it becomes chronic and leads to burnout.
- Develop self-awareness on the full impacts of stress, gain understanding on how stress affects you holistically, and be empowered to manage stress and prevent burnout.
- Learn and practice evidence-based techniques to manage everyday stresses and anxieties.
2) Recognize and Reframe Cognitive Distortions
You are your thoughts. Your thoughts become your behaviour.
- Follow up and check-in
- Develop personal awareness, release, and reframe common cognitive distortions
- Build your toolbox by learning and practicing foundational techniques to calm the mind and reduce anxieties
Time Commitment: 1 hour per session x 2 sessions. Total of 2 hours.
Group size: 20 participants.
Both sessions will be held virtually.
Connect with me to learn more. Discuss how we can meet your needs through customization and support, collaborate on your roll out plan, and schedule the two sessions. It is suggested that the second session be scheduled 2-4 weeks after the first session, depending on customer and provider availability.
Electronic brochure, consent forms, evaluation forms, handouts, and a final report with a summary of participant evaluations (no identifying information) included.
All participants must sign an Inform Consent Form – Terms of Service.