Helthe Connect FAQs
For Individual Customers
Connect Directly with Providers: Chat, Inquire and Follow Providers
Convenience: One-Stop Shop for Everything Wellness – Services and Products
Ease of Use: Book, Schedule and Pay Online
Quality Assurance: Review Providers
Only Wellness Providers pay a subscription to set up their shop and a commission for each sales transaction.
- Read selfcare articles that providers have posted on Helthe Connect to share their knowledge, experience and expertise with you. You can find their articles in Selfcare Information. It is also listed in their store --- in their Articles tab.
- Connect with individual providers by sending them a direct message by clicking on Inquire on their store page to learn more about them.
- Search reviews from actual clients. Only clients who have purchased products/services can review their providers.
- Set up your account. You can search without an account, but you will need one to chat directly with providers and to purchase your wellness services and products.
- Click onto Shop and start searching! You can search by service, product, topic, popular categories, and location.
- Choose your your service/product. Chat directly with the provider if you’d like more information.
- Choose your appointment based on what’s available. Some services may require connecting directly with providers for scheduling a date and time.
- Pay for your services and products in your cart and receive your emailed receipt in pdf.
Webpage Included: You get your own webpage for your online store. Just set up some basic information, add your products/services and start selling. It's not necessary to pay for your own website, which can be time consuming and costly.
Secure Ecommerce: Our site is secure and regularly maintained and updated. You don't need to pay for your own POS machine or worry about web security and maintenance. All transactions (credit card/debit card) are securely processed through Stripe. And, all transaction fees are included in the commission fee!
Affordable: Subscriptions costs less than maintaining your own secured website for the year. We have 3 subscription plans based on your needs. Save on fees to set up, secure and maintain your own ecommerce website.
Easy Access to Clients: We do the marketing to bring organizational customers so you can just focus on empowering your clients! Pro and Premium Plan subscribers can upload your blog articles to engage and share your selfcare/wellness knowledge and expertise.
Grow Your Peer Network: Join our Facebook Group just for Helthe Connect Providers
The Basic Plan is always free with 3 product listings, your own web store and limited features and a commission fee of 20% per transaction.
The Pro Plan is $100/year ($8.33/month) with everything in Basic, plus unlimited product listings, more features, and a 20% commission fee per transaction.
The Premium Plan is $150/year ($12.50/month), includes the full features and a 16% commission fee per transaction.
All transaction fees are included in the commission fee. Commission fee is charged for each customer (client) transaction, which includes the Stripe merchant transaction fee. All clients are considered as Helthe Connect referral clients.
See our Join page for more information.
You can build your shop to its fullest capability. You can sell your all services and/or any of your wellness products, from essential oils to books, and more!
We do not, however, allow multi-level marketing (MLM) providers to join and sell on Helthe Connect. MLM services are strictly prohibited and Helthe Connect reserves the right to delete such services or products from their site without the permission of the provider.
No cash sales are allowed. We accept all major debit and credit cards. All transactions must be processed through the Helthe Connect marketplace platform as defined in the Terms and Conditions.
GST is a tax for all goods and services, excluding exempt supplies. In order to charge and remit GST (or HST, depending on your province), you need to first register for a GST/HST account. The following provinces collect HST: New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Nova Scotia, Ontario, and Prince Edward Island. Please consult with CRA or your accountant.
If you make less than $30,000 in revenue over 12 months, you are considered a small business and do not have to register for a GST/HST account. The first time you exceed $30,000 in revenue over 12 months, you must register for a GST/HST account and start charging and remitting GST/HST, even if you make less than $30,000 the following year.
You can also voluntarily charge and remit GST/HST, even if you make less than $30,000 a year. You will still need to register for a GST/HST account first.
PST is a sales tax for all taxable goods, unless exempt. In general, you are considered a small business if you make less than $10,000 in revenue over 12 months, and you do not need to charge and remit PST. Please consult with your accountant or check with your provincial taxation division. For more information on GST/HST and an overview of provincial sales tax: https://canadabusiness.ca/government/taxes-gst-hst/federal-tax-information/overview-of-charging-and-collecting-sales-tax/F-S-N-A/
It’s easy and convenient to switch between both your dashboards. When you want to shop, just click on “My Dashboard” and start shopping for all your wellness needs. You can easily switch back to your “Provider Dashboard” to access your store.
No, it’s FREE! There’s no cost to use our platform. You only pay for the wellness services/products you purchase.
We strongly believe that wellness and selfcare need to be affordable and accessible for all!
We charge our wellness providers a subscription (free or paid) to use our platform and a commission fee for each sales transaction.
- Create Account: It’s quick and easy to set up.
- Choose: Search and connect directly with wellness providers and choose the right service based on your wellness needs. You can purchase group sessions or individual 1-1 sessions.
- Purchase: Pay online using Stripe, a secure online payment gateway. We do not store any of your financial info on our platform. Receive emailed pdf receipts.
- Book: Schedule your group session or 1-1 appointments based on your mutual availability.
It’s easy. Organizations join as an Individual account. The person responsible for organizing group wellness sessions would be the best person to set up an account for your organization.
For your employees, they simply create their own Individual account to connect, choose and purchase the wellness services that meet their personal needs.
We specialize in supporting nonprofit organizations with managing and preventing burnout.
Helthe Connect is more than an online marketplace for holistic wellness services and products. We post Evidence-Based Research on complementary care and its effectiveness for health and wellness. We’ve also conducted our first research on burnout! Providers post their blog articles in our Selfcare Information page to share their knowledge, experience and expertise with you on reducing/addressing stress and burnout, maintaining health, and selfcare practices.
Wellness services include and are not limited to: reiki, aromatherapy, biofield/bioenergy, nutrition consultations, wellness/life coaching, counselling, group meditation, yoga, and more.
We continue to add more diverse holistic wellness services and products. Contact us at [email protected] and let us know what types of services and products you would like us to add.